闻香识女人经典台词

闻香识女人经典台词250句

时间:2023-08-17 08:20:33

  闻香识女人经典台词(一):

  1、探戈走错了能够重来,人生则不可

  2、我告诉你什么叫过份!你根本不明白什么叫过份!我想给你展示一下,但我太老了,太累了,又***的瞎了。如果是在五年前,我会带喷火枪来这儿!过份你以为你在跟谁说话我是见过世面的,明白吗以往我还看得见…我见过很多很多更年轻的男孩臂膀被扭,腿被炸断,但那些都不及丑陋的灵魂可怕!灵魂不可能有义肢!你以为你只是把这好青年像落荒狗似的送回家可是我告诉你,你是处死了他的灵魂!为什么因为他不是博德人!博德人!伤了这男孩你就是博德孬种!你们全是!而哈瑞吉米特伦特,不管你们坐在哪里……去***的!

  3、我想有一个女人拥住我,我埋在她的秀发里闻香,而第二天醒来,她还在我身边。

  4、这纯粹是一堆狗屁话。

  5、女人的香唇,轻轻黏上……就像穿越沙漠后的第一口美酒。

  6、我这一生反抗任何人,所有事。仅有这样才显得我重要。你却为了你的原则反抗,你很正直。

  7、有些人一分钟内过尽一生。

  8、今日是很好的一天,适合任何心愿。

  9、如果你跳错了也没关系,之后跳下去。

  10、多么可耻呀!你们今日上演的到底是一出什么样的闹剧在这件事情当中唯一值得夸奖的人就坐在我身边,让我告诉你们这个小孩的品行无可挑剔,这是毋庸置疑。以为我不明白,那里有人,我不说是谁,想收买他,但查理不会出卖自我的灵魂。

  11、我还没讲完!来这儿得时候,我听到类似“领袖摇篮”的字眼,嗯,枝干断掉时,摇篮就垮了,它已经垮了,已经垮了!“人类制造者”,“领袖创造家”,当心你创造的是哪种领袖!我不明白,查理今日的缄默是对还是错,但我能够告诉你,他决不会出卖别人以求前程!而这,朋友们,就叫正直!也叫勇气,那才是领袖的要件!

  12、有时候人的一生都是很无聊的,也许就在这一分钟内,他得到了生命中所有的欢乐。上校的意思是和你相处的一分钟里面自我很欢乐,就像过了一生那么久,或者,这一生的意义全部在这一分钟里面了。

  13、你没有想过翩然离去但内心依然渴望留下。

  14、如今我走到了人生的十字路口,我明白哪条路是对的,毫无疑问,我明白,但我从不走,为什么因为太***的艰难了。

  15、什么都没有精神残废可怕,因为没有义肢可装。

  闻香识女人经典台词(二):

  Trask: Please watch your language, Mr. Slade; you are in the Baird School, not a barracks. Mr.Simms, I'll give you one final opportunity to speak up.

  请注意你的语言斯莱德先生,那里是拜尔德中学不是军营。西门斯先生我给你最终一次机会申辩。

  Frank: Mr. Simms doesn't want it. He doesn't need to be labeled, still worthy of being a Baird man!What the hell is that? What is your motto here? Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide,anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake? Well, gentleman, when the shit hits thefan some guys run and some guys stay, here's Charlie, facing the fire and there's George hiding inbig daddy's pocket. And what are you doing? And you are gonna reward George, and destroyCharlie.

  西门斯先生不需要申辩,他不需要被贴上无愧于拜尔德人的标签。这到底是什么?你们的校训是什么?小孩们,给你们的同学打小报告,要是隐瞒不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子弹扫来的时候,有些人跑了,有些人毅力不动。这位查理迎上去应对火刑,而乔治躲到他老爸的羽翼之下去了,你要怎样做,奖赏乔治,还是毁掉查理。

  Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade?

  你讲完了没有斯莱德中校。[本内容由 首页 / 整理]

  Frank: No, I'm just getting warmed up! I don't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft,William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever, their spirit is dead, if they ever had one. It's gone.You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches. And if you think you're preparingthese minnows for manhood, you better think again, because I say you're killing the very spirit thisinstitution proclaims it instills. What a sham! What kind of a show are you guys putting on heretoday? I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me, I'm here to tell you this boy's soul isintact, it's non-negotiable, you know how I know, someone here, and I'm not gonna say who,offered to buy it, only Charlie here wasn't selling.

  不。我才刚刚开了个头,我不明白那些有名的校友是谁——威廉-霍华德塔夫、威廉-詹尼斯-布莱克、威廉-蒂尔,管他呢;他们的精神已经死了,就算有也不在了。你眼下正在打造用来运送告密者的远洋轮,要是你以为正在把他们培养成男子汉,那么你想错了,因为你杀死了恰恰是这种精神,也就这学校所声称的立校精神。多么可耻,你们今日上演的到底是一出什么样的闹剧,在这件事情当中唯一值得夸奖的人就坐在我身边,让我告诉你们这个小孩的品行无可挑剔,这是毋庸置疑,以为我不明白,那里有人~我不说是谁,想收买他。查理不会出卖自我的灵魂。

  Trask: Sir, you're out of order.

  不要破坏规矩

  Frank: I'll show you out of order. You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask, I'd show you,but I'm too old, I'm too tired, I'm too fucking blind, if I were the man I was five years ago, I'd takea flame thrower to this place! Out of order? Who the hell do you think you're talking to? I've beenaround, you know? There was a time I could see, and I have seen, boys like these, younger thanthese, their arms torn out, their legs ripped off, but there is nothing like the sight of an amputatedspirit. There is no prosthetic for that, you think you're merely sending this splendid foot soliderback home to Oregen with his tail between his legs, but I say you're executing his soul! And why?Because he is not a Baird man. Baird men, you hurt this boy, you're gonna be Baird bums, the lotof you. And Harry, Jimmy, and Trent, wherever you are out there, fuck you too!

  让你见识见识什么是破坏规矩,你不明白什么叫破坏规矩,克拉斯先生,真该让你见识,可我太老了!我太累了!该死的我还是个瞎子。要是五年前,我会拿火焰喷射剂把这给烧了,破坏规矩,你以为在跟谁说话,我可是久经杀场,那时候我还能看的见,我看见的是象他们这么大小孩们胳膊被炸段了,双腿被截段了,可我从来没见过小孩们的精神有过任何程度的缺损,他们从不缺少这种精神。你以为你只是把这个优秀的“战士”潜送回家?让他回到俄勒冈,从此你们就万事大吉了吗?可我要说你们正在谋杀这个小孩的精神,为什么!就因为他不是一个拜尔德人,拜尔德人?你们伤害了这个小孩,你们就是拜尔德的混蛋,你们全是。哈瑞、吉米、享特,不管你们坐在哪,见你们的鬼

  Trask: Stand down, Mr. Slade!

  请你肃静,斯莱德中校

  Frank: I'm not finished. As I came in here, I heard those words: cradle of leadership. Well, when thebough breaks, the cradle will fall, and it has fallen here, it has fallen. Makers of men, creators ofleaders, be careful what kind of leaders you're producin' here. I don't know if Charlie's silence heretoday is right or wrong, I'm not a judge or jury, but I can tell you this: he won't sell anybody outto buy his future! And that my friends is called integrity, that's called courage. Now, that's the stuffleaders should be made of. Now I have e to crossroads in my life, I always knew what the rightpath was. Without exception, I knew, but I never took it, you know why, it was too * hard. Nowhere's Charlie, he's e to the crossroads, he has chosen a path. It's the right path, it's a pathmade of principle that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey. You hold this boy'sfuture in your hands, mittee, it's a valuable future, believe me. Don't destroy it, protect it.Embrace it. It's go

  nna make you proud one day, I promise you. How's that for cornball?

  我还说完呢,我刚一进到那里,就听到那些话:“未来领袖的摇篮”如果架子断了,摇篮也就掉了,它已经掉了,它坠落了,造就青年,培养未来的领袖,看吧!要细心了,你们在培养什么样的领袖,我不明白!今日查理坚持沉默是对还是错,我虽然不是法官但我能够告诉你,他不会为了自我的前途而出卖任何人。朋友们!这就是人们常说的正直,这就是勇气,这才是未来领袖所具有的品质。此刻我到了一个人生的十字路口,我一向明白哪条路是正确的,这毋庸置疑。我明白,可我没走,为什么?因为做到这一点他太坚难了。轮到查理了,他也在一个人生的十字路口,他必须选择一条路,一条正确的路,一条有原则的路,一条成全他人格的路,让他沿着这条是继续前行,这小孩的前途掌握在你们的手里委员们,他会前途无量的,相信我,别毁了他!保护他!支持他!我保证会有一天你们会为此而感到骄傲。

  闻香识女人经典台词(三):

  No mistakes in the tango, not like life.

  舞跳错了能够继续,生活呢?

  这句话太经典了,难怪之后他要自杀时那个少年会用同样的话去安慰他~

  If you make a mistake,get all tangled up, just tango on.

  如果你跳错了也没关系,之后跳下去。

  下头是最经典也是最高潮的演讲,如果你没看过这部电影,相信你会惹不住一睹为快的

  Trask: Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar.

  西门斯先生,你是一个狡猾的包庇者,是一个说谎者。

  Frank: But not a snitch!

  却不是告密者。

  Trask: Excuse me?

  请原谅,再说一遍。

  Frank: No, I don't think I will.

  我不会原谅你。

  Trask: Mr. Slade

  斯莱德先生

  Frank: This is such a crock of shit!

  这纯粹是一堆狗屁话。

  闻香识女人经典台词(四):

    阿尔·帕西诺为查理辩护那节的台词:

  Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist…

  (校长)西蒙先生,你隐瞒真相,

  and you are a liar.

  (校长)你是一个骗子。

  But not a snitch !

  但不是一个叛徒(告密者)!

  Excuse me ?

  (校长)原谅我没听清楚

  No, l don't think l will.

  不,我不原谅你

  Mr. Slade.

  (校长)史雷德先生

  This is such a crock of shit !

  这场听证会简直胡闹(一团狗屎)!

  Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.

  (校长)请注意你德措辞,史雷德先生!

  You are in the Baird school,not a barracks.

  (校长)你身在博德学校,不是军营

  Mr. Simms, l will give you one final opportunity to speak up.

  (校长)西蒙先生 我给你最终一次机会来陈述

  Mr. Simms doesn't want it.

  西蒙先生不需要

  He doesn't need to be labeled''still worthy of being a Baird man.''

  他不需要被帖上 “依然值得作为博德人”标志

  What the hell is that ?

  这算什么?

  What is your motto here ?

  你们的座右铭是什么?

  ''Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide;

  “小孩们,出卖朋友求自保”

  anything short of that,we're gonna burn you at the stake'' ?

  “否则,烧得你不见灰”?

  Well, gentlemen,

  好的,先生们…

  when the shit hits the fan,some guys run…

  出纰漏时,有人逃离

  and some guys stay.

  有人留了下来

  Here's Charlie facin' the fire,and there's George hidin' in big daddy's pocket.

  查理应对烈火,那边的乔治躲进老爹的大口袋里

  And what are you doin' ?

  结果你做什么呢?

  You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.

  你奖励乔治,摧折查理

  Are you finished, Mr. Slade ?

  (校长)你讲完了,史雷德?

  No, l'm just gettin' warmed up.

  不,我刚暖好身而已

  l don't know who went to this place.

  我不明白谁在那里念过书

  William Howard Taft,William Jennings Bryant,

  威廉·霍华德·塔夫,威廉·简名斯·伯恩

  William Tell, whoever.

  威廉·铁尔,等等

  Their spirit is dead,if they ever had one.

  他们精神已死,如果以往有的话

  lt's gone.

  它已经逝去

  You're buildin' a rat ship here,

  你在这培育的是老鼠大队

  a vessel for seagoin' snitches.

  一堆卖友求荣客者

  And if you think you're preparin' these minnows for manhood,

  如果你以为在锻炼虾兵成龙头

  you better think again,

  你最好三思

  because l say you are killin' the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.

  因为你正扼杀了这所学府所坚持的精神

  What a sham.

  真是耻辱

  What kind of a show are you guys puttin' on here today ?

  你们今日给我看的是什么东西?

  l mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me.

  唯一在这次事件中有格调的人坐在我旁边

  l'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact.

  我能够告诉你这小孩的灵魂是完整无缺的

  lt's non-negotiable.You know how l know ?

  这是不容置疑的,为什么我明白?

  Someone here, and l'm not gonna say who,offered to buy it.

  那里的某个人,我不会说出是谁,要收买他

  Only Charlie here wasn't sellin'.

  但查理不为所动

  Sir, you're out of order.

  (校长)先生,你太过份了

  l show you out of order.

  我告诉你什么叫过份

  You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask.

  你不明白什么才是过分的,Trask先生

  l'd show you,but l'm too old,l'm too tired,too fuckin' blind.

  我想示范,但我太老了,太累了,又***的瞎了

  lf l were the man l was five years ago, l'd take a flamethrower to this place !

  如果我是五年前的那个人,我会带喷火枪来这儿!

  Out of order ? Who the hell you think you're talkin' to ?

  过分?你以为你在跟谁说话?

  l've been around,you know ?

  我是见过世面的,明白吗?

  There was a time l could see.

  以往我还看得见

  And l have seen Boys like these,younger than these,

  我见过很多像在场的男孩之一样的人,比那里的人还要年轻

  their arms torn out,their legs ripped off.

  臂膀被扭,腿被炸断

  But there is nothin'like the sight of an amputated spirit.

  那些都不及灵魂被切除更可怕

  There is no prosthetic for that.

  灵魂没有义肢!

  You think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,

  你以为你把这好青年像落荒狗似的送回家

  but l say you are executin' his soul !

  我说你是处死了他的灵魂

  And why ?

  为什么?

  因为他不是一个博德人

  Baird men.You hurt this boy,

  博德人,你伤害了这个男孩

  you're gonna be Baird bums,

  你就是博德孬种

  the lot of you.

  你们全是

  And, Harry, Jimmy,

  而哈瑞,吉米,博德

  Trent, wherever you are out there,

  特伦特,不管你们坐在哪里…

  fuck you too !

  也去***的!

  Stand down, Mr. Slade !

  (校长)坐下,史雷得先生

  l'm not finished.

  我还没讲完

  As l came in here,l heard those words:''cradle of leadership.''

  来这儿的时候,我听到类似“领袖摇篮”的字眼

  Well, when the bough breaks,the cradle will fall,

  嗯,支干断掉时,摇篮就垮了

  and it has fallen here.

  它已经在那里垮掉了,

  lt has fallen.

  已经垮了

  Makers of men,creators of leaders.

  人类制造者,领袖创造家

  Be careful what kind of leaders you're producin' here.

  当心你创造的是哪种领袖

  l don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong;

  我不明白查理今日的缄默是对是错

  l'm not a judge or jury.

  我不是法官或者陪审团

  But l can tell you this:

  但我能够告诉你

  he won't sell anybody out to buy his future !

  他绝不会出卖别人以求前程

  And that, my friends,is called integrity.

  而这,朋友们,就叫正直

  That's called courage.

  这就叫勇气

  Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.

  那才是创造领袖的原料

  Now l have e to the crossroads in my life.

  如今我走到人生十字路口

  l always knew what the right path was.

  我总是明白哪条路是对的

  Without exception, l knew,

  毫无例外,我明白

  but l never took it.You know why ?

  但我从不走,为什么?

  lt was too damn hard.

  因为妈的太难了

  Now here's Charlie.He's e to the crossroads.

  而此刻是查理,他也走到了十字路口

  He has chosen a path.

  他选择了一条路

  lt's the right path.

  这是一条正确的路

  lt's a path made of principle that leads to character.

  这是一条原则,通往个性之道

  Let him continue on his journey.

  让他继续他的行程吧

  You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.

  这个男孩的前途掌握在你们手中,委员们

  lt's a valuable future,

  绝对是有价值的前途

  believe me.

  相信我

  Don't destroy it.Protect it.

  别毁了它,保护它

  Embrace it.

  拥抱它

  lt's gonna make you proud one day, l promise you.

  有一天您会引以为毫的,我向你保证

  闻香识女人经典台词(五):

    1、i know exactly where your body is. what i'm looking for s some indication of a brain. too much football without a helmet?

  2、IQ of sloth, and the manner of banshees.

  3、some people live a lifetime in a minute.

  4、would you mind if we waited with you? you know, just to keep the wonmanizers from bothering you.

  5、no mistakes in the tango, not like life.

  兮:舞跳错了能够继续,生活呢?

  6、all my life i stood up to everyone and everything because if made me feel important. you do it cause you mean it.

  兮:有目的的生活有时候也会是一种悲哀。差距总是让人失落。

  7、you're not bad, you're just in pain.

  兮:如果一个人是坏人,并不是因为他本性有多恶,只是因为他的生命中积累了太多的的坏。是的,世界上没有坏人,仅有在痛苦中的人。

  8、what life?i got no life.i'm in the dark here. do you understand? i'm in the dark.

  9、if you're tangled up, just tango on.

  10、when the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay.

  兮:世界就是如此,东窗事发的时候有人走,有人留。

  11、i don't know charlie's silence here is right or wrong,i'm not a judge or jury, but i can tell you this, he won't sell anybody out to buy his future.that's called integrity!that's called courage!

  兮:逃避职责的倾向谁都有,但正因如此,世界才呼唤“正直”和“勇气”。

  12、now i've e to the crossroad in my life.i always knew what the right path was without exception. I knew, but i never took it.you know why.it's was too damn hard.

  兮:一个人走向末路往往是因为不遗余力的寻找捷径。

  13、there is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit. there is no prothesis for that.

  兮:肢解人的灵魂是最可怕的,那几乎是不可挽回的。

  14、did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go, and still you had the feeling that you wanted to stay?

  兮:有时决定了要走,却总是徘徊留恋。有时决定留下,眼神却总望着远方的山水。没关系,唱首歌,走走停停地看看风景。一条路始终有个尽头。