英文诗歌

英文诗歌(精选30篇)

时间:2023-01-06 10:00:50

  英文诗歌(一):

  欢乐

  当我们还是孩童,

  When we are children,

  上帝就告诉了我们:

  The God told us:

  当你们感到欢乐,

  when you feel happy,

  即使你一无所有,

  Although you have nothing,

  你也会感到世界多么宽广。

  You also feel the world is very huge.

  此刻,你多么富有!

  Now, your so rich!

  可是,你却感到很悲伤…

  But,you feel so sad…

  直到离世前1分钟时的会心一笑,

  Until you smiled before 1 minute you died,

  才发现,

  You found,

  生活本无趣,

  Life is nothing,

  你的欢乐亦无穷。

  But your happy never stop.[本内容由 首页 / 整理]

  英文诗歌(二):

  Listen to the wind

  At the beginning of heaven and earth

  天地混沌之时

  The wind was already exists

  风便是存在的

  This is saturated with the noise on the earth

  这被噪音所充斥的地球上

  There is also a voice

  竟也有一种声响

  Just listen

  只需侧耳倾听

  A gust of wind

  一阵清风

  With the wind

  伴随这风

  In the spring I saw the earth recovery and all things grow

  春天里 我看到大地复苏 万物生长

  In the summer I saw the willow branches danced in the air Lotus blossom

  夏天里 我看到柳枝飞舞 菡萏绽放

  In the autumn I saw the fruit is ripe eyeful golden

  秋天里 我看到累累硕果 遍地金黄

  In the winter I saw the snow in succession and the land is silver

  冬天里 我看到银装素裹 大雪纷扬

  With the wind

  伴随着风

  Four seasons are slip away

  四季流转

  I don't think the wind is the wind

  我不知将风视为风

  I think the wind is my bosom friend

  我将他视作知己

  Whisper in my ear

  他在耳边细语

  Sometimes a sharp And sometimes softer Like water

  有时尖锐 有时温柔似水

  When you are in silent

  当你娴静无语之时

  The wind is exists

  风便存在了

  just listen

  只需侧耳倾听

  The wind is beautiful

  风声美妙

  英文诗歌(三):

  The Square Root of Three

  孤独的根号三

  David B. Feinberg

  大卫?范伯格

  I'm fear that I will always be A lonely number like root three

  假如能够,把人生比作算术 我想我会,如般孤独

  The three is all that's good and right,

  3这个数字,如此纯良完美

  Why must my three keep out of sight Beneath the vicious square root sign,

  可我的3呵,却顶着个√ˉˉ; 隅居在这个绝望的窠臼——

  I wish instead I were a nine

  我多期望自我能是个9!

  For nine could thwart this evil trick, with just some quick arithmetic

  因为这层艰险,9不会害怕 只需小小×÷,就全部消化

  I know I'll never see the sun, as 1.7321

  可阳光永久照不到这儿 因为我是1.732……

  Such is my reality, a sad irrationality

  从我出生的那一刻起 就有个名称叫做无理……

  When hark! What is this I see, Another square root of a three

  可看!是什么在我眼前闪? 莫不是另一个?

  As quietly co-waltzing by, Together now we multiply

  —— 轻盈的脚步,与你如此相称 我们在一齐,于是彼此相×……

  To form a number we prefer, Rejoicing as an integer

  就这样成为一个整数 不用再对着“有理”羡慕

  We break free from our mortal bonds With the wave of magic wands

  仿佛有魔棒轻轻挥过 我们,从这尘世的枷锁解脱

  Our square root signs bee unglued

  ——最终粉碎这√ˉˉ;的拘禁

  Your love for me has been renewed

  而你我的心,从此更加靠近!

  英文诗歌(四):

  Love's Omnipresence

  爱,无所不至

  Joshua Sylvester

  约述亚?塞尔维斯特

  WERE I as base as is the lowly plain, And you, my Love, as high as heaven above,

  即使我是低低的平原, 即使你是高高的蓝天,

  Yet should the thoughts of me your humble swain Ascend to heaven, in honour of my Love.

  我谦恭的心也会向上升腾, 来表达我对你这情人的眷恋。

  Were I as high as heaven above the plain, And you, my Love, as humble and as low

  即使我是蓝天俯瞰平原, 即使我的爱人你卑微低贱,

  As are the deepest bottoms of the main, Whereso’er you were, with you my love should go.

  无论你在何处,我的爱都会追随, 哪怕你是大海底部的深渊。

  Were you the earth, dear Love, and I the skies, My love should shine on you like to the sun,

  即使你是大地我是蓝天, 我的爱会像阳光为你闪耀光焰,

  And look upon you with ten thousand eyes

  用千万只眼睛把你注视,

  Till heaven wax’d blind, and till the world were done.

  直到世界崩毁,天塌地陷。

  Whereso’er I am, below, or else above you, Whereso’er you are, my heart shall truly love you.

  不论我在何处,与你相隔多远, 不论你在何处,我真心爱你永无改变。

  英文诗歌(五):

  英文诗歌(六):

  When We Two Parted

  当初我俩分别时

  When we two parted In silence and tears,

  当我们俩分手时 沉默不语满含泪花

  Half broken-hearted To sever for years,

  想起来都心碎 要分离好几年

  Pale grew thy cheek and cold, Colder thy kiss;

  你的脸苍白冰冷 吻你似冰霜

  Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this!

  当时真预兆了 今日的悲痛

  The dew of the morning Sunk chill on my brow-

  早晨的寒露 覆在我的眉毛上

  It felt like the warning Of what I feel now.

  那种感觉好像是 对我发出警告

  Thy vows are all broken,

  你抛弃了所有声誉

  And light is thy fame: I hear thy name spoken,

  变得声名狼藉 我听到别人说你的名称

  And share in its shame.

  顿感脸红

  They name thee before me, A knell to mine ear;

  他们当着我的面讲你 如丧钟入耳

  A shudder es o’er me- Why wert thou so dear?

  我全身立即颤抖—— 为什么对你如此情重?

  They know not I knew thee

  他们不明白我认识你

  Who knew thee too well: long, long shall I rue thee,

  对你太熟悉了 我将长久为你感到惋惜,

  Too deeply to tell. In secret we met- In silence I grieve,

  悲痛不已 我们秘密相会 我感到默默悲伤

  That thy heart could forget, Thy spirit deceive

  你的心把我欺骗 以致遗忘

  If I should meet thee

  如果在遇见你

  After ling year, How should I greet thee?

  多年以后 我该如何招呼你?

  With silence and tears.

  只好沉默不语满含泪花

  英文诗歌(七):

  英文诗歌(八):

  Facing the Sea with Spring Blossoms

  面朝大海,春暖花开

  Hai Zi

  海子

  From tomorrow on,

  从明天起,

  I will be a happy man;

  做一个快乐的人

  Grooming, chopping,

  喂马,劈柴,

  and traveling all over the world

  周游世界

  From tomorrow on,

  从明天起,

  I will care foodstuff and vegetable,

  关心粮食和蔬菜

  Living in a house towards the sea,

  我有一所房子,面朝大海,

  with spring blossoms.

  春暖花开

  From tomorrow on,

  从明天起,

  write to each of my dear ones,

  和每一个亲人通信

  Telling them of my happiness,

  告诉他们我的快乐

  What the lightening of happiness has told me,

  那快乐的闪电告诉我的

  I will spread it to each of them.

  我将告诉每一个人

  Give a warm name for every Live and every mountain,

  给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名称

  Strangers, I will also wish you happy.

  陌生人,我也为你祝福

  May you have a brilliant future!

  愿你有一个灿烂的前程

  May you lovers eventually bee spouses!

  愿你有情人终成眷属

  May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!

  愿你在尘世获得快乐

  I only wish to face the sea, with spring blossoms.

  我只愿面朝大海春暖花开

  英文诗歌(九):

  英文诗歌(十):

   When You Are Old

  当你年老时

  William Butler Yeats

  叶芝

  When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

  当你年老鬓白,昏沉欲睡,

  And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

  坐在炉边打盹,取下这本诗集,

  And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,

  缓缓读起,梦忆你过去可人的双眸,

  Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

  那脉脉秋水,她们以往是多么的深情和曼美;

  How many loved your moments of glad grace,

  多少人曾爱过和你完美时光的愉悦,

  And loved your beauty with love false or true,

  多少人又曾或真或假倾慕你的容颜,

  But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,

  但唯有一个人爱你圣洁高雅的心灵,

  And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

  爱你那铅华洗尽,年老色衰的憔悴;

  And bending down beside the glowing bars, Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled,

  你在炽红壁炉前低头沉吟, 喃喃细语,默念以往消逝的感情,

  And paced upon the mountains overhead,

  而它们却早已步入连绵峰谷山峦,

  And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

  如同爱你的他,将脸庞藏于那漫天繁星。

  英文诗歌(十一):

  Down by the Salley Gardens

  William ButlerYeats

  漫步在莎莉花园

  威廉·巴特勒·叶芝

  Down by the salley gardens my love and I did meet;

  在莎莉花园深处,吾爱与我以往相遇。

  She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.

  她穿越莎莉花园,以雪白的小脚。

  She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree;

  她嘱咐我要爱得简便,当新叶在枝桠萌芽。

  But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree.

  但我当年年幼无知,不予轻率苟同。

  In a field by the river my love and I did stand,

  在河边的田野,吾爱与我以往驻足。

  And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand.

  她依靠在我的肩膀,以雪白的小手。

  She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs;

  她嘱咐我要活得简便,当青草在堤岸滋长。

  But I was young and foolish, and now am full of tears.

  但我当年年幼无知,而今热泪盈眶。

  Down by the salley gardens my love and I did meet;

  斯遇佳人,仙苑重深

  She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.

  玉人雪趾,往渡穿林

  She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree;

  瞩我适爱,如叶逢春

  But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree.

  我愚且顽,负此明言

  In a field by the river my love and I did stand,

  斯水之畔,与彼曾伫

  And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand.

  比肩之处,玉手曾拂

  She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs;

  嘱我适世,如荇随堰

  But I was young and foolish, and now I am full of tears.

  惜我愚顽,唯余泣叹!

  英文诗歌(十二):

  Dance in the rain

  ——life isn't about how to live through the storm,

  but how to dance in the rain.

  ——when it begans to rain,let's sing and dance.

  just the right place

  your heart sleep deeply

  and you can go far

  with out thinking about it

  when the heavy storm on the way

  when the cold rain hit your window

  when a grey heaven covered the grey yard

  you feel lonely

  but hug your pillow tightly

  you can't sleep soudly any longer

  you can't know what life it is

  you are sure world is grey

  with out your heart be with you

  anpple testes like candy

  what a shame!

  but life shouldn't be like this

  it'time to dance

  it'time to weep your tears

  whatever may happen

  tomorrow promise you a bright sun

  it'time to sing

  it'time to listen

  your heart have a good voice

  oh,please believe it

  there will be a blue sky

  there will be green trees

  and sweet flowers

  as long as you keep dancing

  your songs flood with cheer

  oh,please listen ?

  a warm rain is ing.

  英文诗歌(十三):

  Life and Song

  (生活和歌唱)

  If life were caught by a clarionet, 如果生活与乐管同奏,

  And a wild heart, throbbing in the reed, 狂热的心和簧片共振;

  Should thrill its joy and trill its fret,

  生活中的欢乐与烦恼,

  And utter its heart in every deed, 全然是心灵的颤动。

  Then would this breathing clarionet 当呼吸与簧管同步,

  Type what the poet fain would be; 诗人将欣然命笔;

  For none o' the singers ever yet 尽管没有一个歌手,

  Has wholly lived his minstrelsy, 用他毕生吟唱。

  Or clearly sung his true, true thought, 或纯粹唱他真实的思考,

  Or utterly bodied forth his life, 或完全唱他生命之形体,

  Or out of life and song has wrought 或唱生命的消逝,

  The perfect one of man and wife; 或唱一个男人和妻子完美的功绩

  Or lived and sung, that Life and Song 生活和歌唱,生命与歌,

  Might each express the other's all,一切都能够彼此表达,

  Careless if life or art were long 要是生命或艺术被长期忽视,

  Since both were one, to stand or fall: 那么好坏都一样:

  So that the wonder struck the crowd, 所以群众创造奇迹,

  Who shouted it about the land: 他们唤醒了土地:

  His song was only living aloud, 他的歌仅仅是高亢一曲的生活,

  His work, a singing with his hand! 他的劳作就是他用手唱出的歌!

  英文诗歌(十四):

  A Blooming Tree

  Xi Murong

  一棵开花的树

  席慕容

  May Buddha let us meet,

  如何让你遇见我

  in my most beautiful hours,

  在我最美丽的时刻

  I have prayed for it,

  为这我已在佛前求了五百年

  for five hundred years.

  求佛让我们结一段尘缘

  Buddha made me a tree,

  佛於是把我化做一棵树

  by the path you may take,

  长在你必经的路旁

  In full blossoms I'm waiting in the sun,

  阳光下,慎重地开满了花

  every flower carrying my previous hope.

  朵朵都是我前世的盼望

  As you are near, listen carefully,

  当你走近,请你细听,那颤抖的叶

  the quivering leaves are my waiting zeal,

  是我等待的热情

  As you pass by the tree,

  而当你终於无视地走过

  without noticing me,

  在你身後落了一地的

  My friend, upon the ground behind you is not the fallen petals,

  朋友啊,那不是花瓣

  but my withered heart.

  那是我凋零的心

  英文诗歌(十五):

  Mother Nature

  (天然之母)

  Nature, the gentlest mother, 天然,最温和的母亲,

  Impatient of no child, 没有小孩似的急躁,

  The feeblest or the waywardest, -- 即使对最微弱的和最任性的,

  Her admonition mild 她的训诫也是温和的。

  In forest and the hill 在森林里,在小山中,

  By traveler is heard, 旅行者都能够听到,

  Restraining rampant squirrel 在遏制猖獗的松鼠,

  Or too impetuous bird. 或太鲁莽的鸟的时候,

  How fair her conversation, 她的言语是多么公正,

  A summer afternoon, -- 一个夏天午后,----

  Her household, her assembly; 在她的家庭中, 在她的聚会上;

  And when the sun goes down 当阳光下山的时候,

  Her voice among the aisles 过道中她的声音,

  Incites the timid prayer 激励了最微小的蟋蟀、

  Of the minutest cricket, 最微不足道的花的,

  The most unworthy flower. 羞怯的祈祷。

  When all the children sleep 当所有的小孩睡觉的时候,

  She turns as long away 她只要转身离开,

  As will suffice to light her lamps; 就会点亮足够的灯;

  Then, bending from the sky 然后从空中弯下身子,

  With infinite affection 满含着无限的爱,

  And infinite care, 无限的关怀,

  Her golden finger on her lip, 把金色的手指放在唇上,

  Wills silence everywhere. 嘱咐各处安静。

  英文诗歌(十六):

  相信我

  The dim and dark night

  They laugh and I walk away

  No one will remember me

  I love the world and trust me

  英文诗歌(十七):

  The chariot四轮马车

  Because I could not stop for Death--

  He kindly stopped for me--

  The Carriage held but just Ourselves-

  And Immortality.

  因为我不能停下来等待死神

  他和善地停下来等我——

  那辆车只能容我们两个——

  还有不朽。

  We slowly drove--He knew no haste

  And I had put away

  My labor and my Leisure too,

  For His Civility--

  我们慢慢驱车——他不慌不忙

  我也把我的劳与闲

  统统丢掉一边,

  为了他的礼让——

  We passed the School, where Children strove

  At Recess--in the Ring--

  We passed the Fields of Gazing Grain--

  We passed the Setting Sun--

  我们走过学校,小孩们你推我搡,

  在休息时光,在圆形广场——

  我们走过在田间凝眸的麦杆——

  我们走过落日旁——

  Or rather--He passed Us--

  The Dews drew quivering and chill--

  For only Gossamer, my Gown--

  My Tippet--only Tulle--

  或毋宁说,他走过我们身旁

  寒露降,身子冻得打颤——

  因为我的长衫落纱般——

  我的披肩如丝网——

  We paused before a House that seemed

  A Swelling of the Ground--

  The Roof was scarcely visible--

  he Coraice--in the Ground--

  我们停步在一所房子前,

  那似乎是隆起的土地一片

  屋顶几乎看不见——

  屋檐在地里面——

  Since then--’tis Centuries--and yet

  Feels shorter than the Day

  I first surmised the Horses’Heads

  Were toward Eternity--

  离那时已是几个世纪

  过了还不到一天,

  我首次猜测到,马头

  在朝向永恒奔窜。

  英文诗歌(十八):

  I Love My Mom

  I Love my mom!

  Yes! I love my mom!

  YES! My mom give my all!

  She is how nice!

  “Oh,you is my mother!”

  I love my mom!

  英文诗歌(十九):

  Home, Sweet Home

  A poem by Frances Ellen Watkins Harper

  It shall be a royal mansion,

  A fair and beautiful thing,

  It will be the presence-chamber

  Of thy Saviour, Lord and King.

  Thy house shall be bound with pinions

  To mansions of rest above,

  But grace shall forge all the fetters

  With the links and cords of love.

  Thou shalt be free in this mansion

  From sorrow and pain of heart,

  For the peace of God shall enter,

  And never again depart.

  英文诗歌(二十):

  Something past

  Someday,I recalled the past , something really past.

  Those ABC we learned , and something happy but forgotten.

  Someone like you , to my pleasure , I meet the one .

  Someone like you , regretly , the one I lost.

  Someone pass your eyes ,something is in your mind .

  Just the feeling I guessed , and the smile I saw .

  Someone here you can't see , and I know something never

  Come again . But someone really wished and the one I do see.

  Someone I forgot , but the one I do remember.

  The kind of two as we were , but the separate things we choose .

  I know someone is you ,who had forgot me .

  You know someone is you ,just please forgive me.

  ——3.27

  英文诗歌(二十一):

  My mother’s kiss 母亲的吻

  My mother’s kiss, my mother’s kiss,

  I feel its impress now,

  As in the bright and happy days

  She pressed it on my brow.

  母亲的吻,母亲的吻,

  至今,仍铭记在新,

  在那些欢乐而开怀的日子里,

  母亲的吻,印在我的额头。

  You say it is a fancied thing

  Within my memory fraught;

  To me it has a sacred place—

  The treasure house of thought.

  你说,令人难以置信,

  我这不可思议的记忆;

  于我,它是一个神圣的处所,

  是我灵魂思维的宝库。

  Again, I feel her fingers glide

  Amid my clustering hair;

  I see the love-light in her eyes,

  When all my life was fair.

  再一次,感觉她的手指轻轻滑过,

  从我丝丝缕缕的发间,

  我凝望她的眼,那爱的光芒,

  照亮了我整个生命。

  Again, I hear her gentle voice

  In warning or in love.

  How precious was the faith that taught

  My soul of things above.

  再一次倾听她柔美的声音,

  或珍重告诫,或无尽关爱。

  如此珍贵,她所给予的信念,

  在我一生的灵魂之上。

  英文诗歌(二十二):

  Robot's Sad

  I am a robot for 4009.

  I am walking on the beach.

  What's wrong with me?

  Why I am so sad?

  I don't know my question's answer.

  But I know I only a Robot.

  I can't have the love like human.

  Maybe it's the question's answer.

  Why in my CPU have some human?

  And why I can't love them?

  I go on walk,

  I go on sad.

  Maybe the love in the sea?

  But I know I can't try it.

  Where am I?

  Am I still on the beach?

  Maybe I in the “Sad Sea”

  But maybe the sad is part of love,

  Right?

  英文诗歌(二十三):

  The Wild Swans at Coole

  柯尔的野天鹅

  William Butler Yeats

  威廉?巴特勒?叶芝

  The trees are in their autumn beauty, The woodland paths are dry, Under the October twilight the water Mirrors a still sky;

  树木披上绚烂的秋装, 林中的小径晒得干爽。 十月的微曦朦胧, 一片静空铺水中。

  Upon the brimming water among the stones Are nine and fifty swans.

  一湖秋水,满地卵石, 五十九只天鹅在悠游。

  The nineteenth autumn has e upon me

  自我第一次来此数天鹅, 十九个秋天已悄然逝过。

  Since I first made my count; I saw, before I had well finished,

  正当我数着,我看见,

  All suddenly mount And scatter wheeling in great broken rings Upon their clamorous wings.

  天鹅突然成群冲向蓝天 然后散开,绕着残缺的围圆飞行, 喧闹地扑棱着翅膀。

  I have looked upon those brilliant creatures, And now my heart is sore.

  看着这灿烂的生灵, 我感到痛苦忧伤。

  All's changed since I, hearing at twilight,

  沧桑巨变,自从我乘着白色苍茫

  The first time on this shore, The bell-beat of their wings above my head,

  在湖畔第一次听到它们在我头顶盘旋时钟摆似的飞翔,

  Trod with a lighter tread. Unwearied still, lover by lover, They paddle in the cold,

  那时我的步伐多么轻盈。它们比翼双飞,永不厌倦,

  Companionable streams or climb the air; Their hearts have not grown old;

  时而荡桨于多情的湖面, 时而双翮凌空,一举千里,

  Passion or conquest, wander where they will, Attend upon them still.

  活力永不衰减。 不论游往何地,活力和志向, 将伴随它们,日久天长。

  But now they drift on the still water Mysterious, beautiful; Among what rushes will they build,

  如今,他们悠游于幽静的水面,神秘而又美妍。

  By what lake's edge or pool Delight men′s eyes, when I awake some day

  他们将沿着怎样的湖边, 在怎样的蒲苇中筑起家园, 让人们把喜悦写入眼帘, 当某天早晨我突然起身,

  To find they have flown away?

  发现它们早已杳无踪痕?

  英文诗歌(二十四):

  As the bright moon shines over the sea,

  From far away you share this moment with me.

  For parted lovers lonely nights are the worst to be.

  All night long I think of no one but thee.

  To enjoy the moon I blow out the candle stick.

  Please put on your nightgown for the dew is thick.

  I try to offer you the moonlight so hard to pick,

  Hoping a reunion in my dream will e quick.

  英文诗歌(二十五):

  The Birds Rondel

  鸟儿回旋曲

  Geoffrey Chaucer

  杰弗里`乔叟

  Now wele, summer, with thy sunshine soft, This wintry weather thou wilt overtake,

  迎接夏天,用你柔和的阳光, 压倒冬日的严寒,

  And drive away the night so long and black! Saint Valentine, thou who art crowned aloft,

  驱走那漆黑漫长的夜晚。圣瓦丁河啊,你戴着高高的皇冠,

  The little birds are signing for thy sake: Now wele, summer, with thy sunshine soft,

  小鸟啊,在为你歌唱。 用你柔和的阳光,迎接夏天, 压倒冬日的严寒。

  This wintry weather thou wilt overtake. They have good reason to be glad, and oft,

  鸟儿们理所当然要欢快歌唱, 那是它们聚灌木与情侣戏调,

  Since each has found his mate in bush and brake. O blissful they sing when they awake:

  啊,当它们醒来歌喉多美妙:

  Now wele, summer, with thy sunshine soft, This wintry weather thou wilt overtake,

  用你柔和的阳光,迎接夏天, 压倒冬日的严寒,

  And drive away the night so long and black!

  驱走那漆黑漫长的夜晚。

  英文诗歌(二十六):

  From a wine pot amidst the flowers,

  I drink alone without partners.

  To invite the moon I raise my cup.

  We're three, as my shadow shows up.

  Alas, the moon doesn't drink.

  My shadow follows but doesn't think.

  Still for now I have these friends,

  To cheer me up until the spring ends.

  I sing; the moon wanders.

  I dance; the shadow scatters.

  Awake, together we have fun.

  Drunk, separately we're gone.

  Let's be boon panions forever,

  Pledging, in heaven, we'll be together.

  英文诗歌(二十七):

  The Soote Season

  温和的季节

  Henry Howard

  亨利?霍华德

  the soote season, that bud and bloom forth brings, with green hath and the hill and eke the vale;

  温和的季节,催生叶芽和花蕾, 绿树青草覆盖了山峦和山谷,

  the nightingale with feathers new she sings; the turtle to her mate hath told her tale.

  换上新羽毛的夜莺把歌声放飞, 斑鸠对她的伴侣倾诉心曲。

  summer is e, for every spray now spings; the hart hath hung his old head on the pale;

  夏日来临,繁花茂叶压弯了树枝根根, 雄鹿把他暗褐色的角挂上篱桩,

  the buck in brake his winter coat he flings; the fishes float with new repair'd scale;

  公羊把他的冬装遗弃于灌木丛, 披上新鳞的鱼儿漂浮在水上。

  the adder all her slough away she slings; the swift swallow pursueth the flies' small;

  蛇儿蜕去她的旧皮, 轻捷的燕子追逐着小小的苍蝇,

  the busy bee her honey now she mings. winter is worn, that was the flowers' bale.

  忙碌的蜜蜂正在酿造花蜜, 严冬,戕害花儿的凶煞,如今筋疲力尽。

  and thus i see among these pleasant things, each care decays, and yet my sorrow spings.

  目光所至,万物一片生机,一览无余, 忧郁的事在消亡,忧愁依然袭上我的心头。

  英文诗歌(二十八):

  Alas my love, you do me wrong

  To cast me off discourteously

  I have loved you all so long(短文学网duanwenxue)

  Delighting in your pany

  Greensleeves was all my joy

  Greensleeves was my delight

  Greensleeves was my heart of gold

  And who but my Lady Greensleeves

  I have been ready at your hand

  To grant whatever you would crave

  I have both waged life and land

  Your love and good will for to have

  Greensleeves was all my joy

  Greensleeves was my delight

  Greensleeves was my heart of gold

  And who but my Lady Greensleeves

  Thou couldst desire no earthly thing

  But still thou hadst it readily

  Thy music still to play and sing

  And yet thou wouldst not love me

  Greensleeves was all my joy

  Greensleeves was my delight

  Greensleeves was my heart of gold

  And who but my Lady Greensleeves

  Greensleeves now farewell adieu

  God I pray to prosper thee

  For I am still thy lover true

  Come once again and love me

  Greensleeves was all my joy

  Greensleeves was my delight

  Greensleeves was my heart of gold

  And who but my Lady Greensleeves

  英文诗歌(二十九):

  Afton Water

  亚顿河水

  Robert Burns

  罗伯特?彭斯

  Flow gently, sweet Afton! among thy green braes, Flow gently, I'll sing thee a song in thy praise;

  轻轻流吧,美丽的阿夫顿,绕过郁郁山岗, 你轻轻地流吧,我要把你颂扬,放声歌唱;

  My Mary's asleep by thy murmuring stream, Flow gently, sweet Afton, disturb not her dream.

  我的玛丽啊就睡在你身旁,你却潺潺流淌, 美丽的阿夫顿,你轻轻流,别扰她的梦乡。

  Thou stock-dove, whose echo resounds thro' the glen,

  你是欧鸽,阵阵歌声在山间峡谷回旋盘绕,

  Ye wild whistling blackbirds in yon thorny den,

  你是画眉,从那荆棘丛里传出奔放的歌哨,

  Thou green-crested lapwing, thy screaming forbear, I charge you disturb not my slumbering

  你是绿冠田凫,你要细心克制别大声尖叫,我告诫你,别吵醒我那熟睡中的美人天娇

  Fair. How lofty, sweet Afton, thy neighbouring hills,

  美丽的阿夫顿,看环抱你的群山多么巍峨,

  Far mark'd with the courses of clear, winding rills; There daily I wander as noon rises high,

  极目见,道道清澈的溪水在山间蜿蜒曲折;让我日日在那里流连,常常不觉日到中天,

  My flocks and my Mary's sweet cot in my eye.

  我的鸟群、玛丽温馨的小屋尽在我的眼帘。

  How pleasant thy banks and green valleys below, Where, wild in the woodlands, the primroses blow;

  你的两岸,葱郁的翠谷多么令人心欢神愉, 在那里,林中的报春花开得多么狂野肆欲;

  There oft, as mild Ev'ning weeps over the lea, The sweet-scented birk shades my Mary and me.

  那里常常会有温柔的晚风,轻轻拂过草地, 白桦树芬芳馥郁,树荫遮蔽我和我的玛丽。

  Thy crystal stream, Afton, how lovely it glides, And winds by the cot where my Mary resides,

  晶莹剔透的阿夫顿河水,涓涓溪流多可爱, 你萦回婉转,屈曲盘绕在玛丽住的屋舍外,

  How wanton thy waters her snowy feet lave, As, gathering sweet flowerets, she stems thy clear wave.

  当她逆流而涉,踏水来将美丽的花朵采集, 你清澈的涌流拂过她的玉足,是多么恣意。

  Flow gently, sweet Afton, amang thy green braes, Flow gently, sweet river, the theme of my lays;

  轻轻流吧,美丽的阿夫顿,绕过郁郁山岗, 轻轻地流吧,美丽的河水,主宰我的诗行;

  My Mary's asleep by thy murmuring stream, Flow gently, sweet Afton, disturb not her dream

  我的玛丽啊就睡在你身旁,你却潺潺流淌, 美丽的阿夫顿,你轻轻流,别扰她的梦乡。

  英文诗歌(三十):

  中秋节的英文诗歌,月圆之夜

  When will the moon be clear and bright?

  With a cup of wine in my hand, I ask the blue sky.

  I don't know what season it would be in the heavens on this night.

  I'd like to ride the wind to fly home.

  Yet I fear the crystal and jade mansions are much too high and cold for me.

  Dancing with my moon-lit shadow,

  It does not seem like the human world.

  The moon rounds the red mansion Stoops to silk-pad doors,

  Shines upon the sleepless Bearing no grudge,

  Why does the moon tend to be full when people are apart?

  People may have sorrow or joy, be near or far apart,

  The moon may be dim or bright, wax or wane,

  This has been going on since the beginning of time.

  May we all be blessed with longevity Though far apart,

  we are still able to share the beauty of the moon together.